Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, March 1, 2009



BLIZZARD 2009.....
Who would've thought that we would have 3" of snow in Woodstock, AL in MARCH? Well I will definately say little Rocky & Hershey sure did enjoy their first snow. Beginning at 6:30 am, you could not get them to come back inside. They just ran around in circles in the snow and discovered that it was way more fun to dig in the snow than in the dirt. The kids in our neighborhood also informed me that if you throw a snowball for Hershey to fetch, he will actually go get it, bring it back to you, and then whine if you let it melt in your hand...too funny!!! Needless to say, our little dogs had a fabulous day! Unfortunately for them, it was all gone byt 3pm. I let Hershey out to go to use the bathroom in the backyard and he went straight to the only pile of slush he could find on our deck, stuck his nose in it, and whined like a little baby, then looked at me like I could just make some more for him to play in. Then Hershey proceeded to lay on his babck and wiggle around all the while whining as loud as he could-this it what DJ and I call a Hershey temper tantrum....sad to say, he has these quite frequently. I posted some pics above!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers