Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 3, 2009

We're having a baby!!!!!!!!!!

I have some BIG news. DJ & I found out last Saturday that we are pregnant. It was a complete surprise to both of us. We're really excited about it, even though it's a little sooner than we'd originally planned. I guess this just goes to show you that our lives really are all in God's hands and that everything happens in His time. Right now, I'm only 6 weeks along. If all goes well, we should have the baby some time around Christmas. Please keep us in your prayers as we prepare for our new addition.

4 comments:

  1. That is so exciting. I'm still in shock! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That is so exciting! I can't wait to hear all about it! Keep me updated on everything!! I'm so happy for ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I will keep you in my prayers! It will change your life forever and you will love every minute of it! Love you - Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl! I didn't even know you had a blog!! I just saw your link from Leslie's. CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you guys. What a blessing! I'll have to add you to my list of favorite blogs now that I found you! :-)

    Katie Byington
    katiebyington.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers