
It's been quite a while since I've updated everyone so here we go...I went to the Dr. yesterday for my 15 week appt. They found the baby's heartbeat right away. He said it was a strong 152 beats per minute and said everthing seemed great. The only thing he was concerned about was that I've lost another 2 lbs. for a total of 12 lbs. so far. He proceeded to ask me in great detail what I was eating and I told him about my veggie and fruit cravings (tomatoes, cucumbers, strawberries, watermelon, etc.). I also told him that I thought the weight loss was because I'm eating MUCH healthier than before and I've also cut WAY down on my coca-cola "addiction" to only one a day. He agreed and said that was probably the reason because the baby seemed to be doing great....what a relief. I get nervous before every appt we have until I hear it's heartbeat. Only 3 more weeks until we know if we are having a little boy or girl. I'm going to try and figure out how to put up a poll on my profile so everyone can weigh in and give their opinion.

You are so cute!! :) Congratulations on a healthy baby!
ReplyDeleteI didn't even know you had a blog girl!!! I'll have to add it to my bloglist and put a link on my blog! You look so super cute pregnant!! Hopefully I'll see you in person at the end of the month :)
ReplyDelete